cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminate Subscription

Lachmcc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I terminate my current subscription to avail the latest 30GB $29 promo and transfer my number? If not think I will change to another. Not offering upgrade promos to existing loyal customers does not say much for customer appreciation. Any thoughts? 

8 REPLIES 8

hi @Lachmcc 

did your number back to Freedom? if so, your account would have been closed after porting

Lachmcc

Well, I'm updating my comment. It took a couple of days for support to respond, but I was permitted to avail the $29 @ 30GB promo as an existing customer. FYI for those who asked. 

Lachmcc

Hi. No response yet still waiting. 

Lillith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Lachmcc Wanted to ask if you were able to receive the boxing day promo? I have attempted to reach out to CS_Agents myself but I did not receive a positive reply and was informed adamantly that boxing day promos are for new customers only. 

If not, which provider did you end up switching to? 

Lachmcc

Thanks mate PM sent. 

Lachmcc

Thanks for chiming in. Ticket already submitted and waiting for a response. Yes, understand only for new with exceptions 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Lachmcc 

all mobile carriers leave the promotion plan for new activations

you meant you want to get the $29 plan instead?  Yes, The plan is for new activations only.

But you can check your luck with PM agent (we heard of many lucky ones).   please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Remember, that plan supposed to be for new activation, so agent has the right to decline your request, although some reported they got it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lachmcc  Best to ask support to switch you to this plan many have confirmed getting it by simply asking for it 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.