cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk not working.

mikehinks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have unlimited talk and text. Suddenly I received a message saying I’m out of minutes and talk was cut off. I can’t call or receive and calls and this is a urgent business number. Please help. 

4 REPLIES 4

That’s an issue, @mikehinks 

Contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

mikehinks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is active. I have unlimited talk and I received a message saying I was out of minutes and now can not call in or out 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mikehinks 

Is your account status active or suspended?  What about text and data?

A few basic troubleshooting advice:

Reboot phone

Toggle airplane mode on, then off. 

Network reset of phone.

Try to manually select your network to 3G, instead of Auto/LTE

Try your PM Sim card in another phone.  This helps determine whether hardware versus PM service problem. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@mikehinks 

when you check your self serve, what does the status of the account say?

You may also be able to get this by dialling 611

Try rebooting your device, resetting network, connections, and toggling airplane mode on and off.

If that doesn’t work, confirm with a customer support agent what the issue could be

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.