cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System error

dian_34
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!  I can't login to my account it keeps saying system error.  Can someone help me get into my account. 

11 REPLIES 11

NYT

Me too - thx!

Sunnydayfunday
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't login either been trying on laptop and phone keeps saying system error its been 2 hours now.

NYT

Great, thank you and softtech!

Sunnydayfunday
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

has the system error been corrected as yet. I am not able to call 611. Thanks

Morning @NYT 

if you can access *611, here is menu for you go browse via it

hTideGnow_0-1679837935572.png

@NYT   are you trying to buy US roaming/  

does *611 work for you? or you can try calling from another phone 1.855.4PUBLIC and see if it works.  You can buy addon there as well

NYT

So what do we do?  I'm crossing the border into the US, unfortunately I don't have to time to wait for PM's unannounced system maintenance.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dian_34    one hour later, i have the same error, too.  So, you are not alone.   🙂

Not sure if *611 or 1.855.4PUBLIC work for you (some have been having trouble with them last couple days), try it if you need something quick

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@dian_34 

Public Mobile is currently doing system maintenance or back-end work.   I'm also unable to log in with both desktop and mobile log in applications.

These are usually completed by mid-morning.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@dian_34 wrote:

Hi!  I can't login to my account it keeps saying system error.  Can someone help me get into my account. 

Try using computer or laptop by using private mode browser to login, not mobile. Before login, clears caches.

Need Help? Let's chat.