cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in

Tfost
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Changed PW successfully. Still can't log in, system error. Needed the old PW to get into this forum ? What's Up ??

11 REPLIES 11

mwlc27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

System back up 

@softech wrote:

@LitlLdy 

not sure  if it is a night maintenance finished late or it just broke.

you are right, they should make an announcement.  Or let's hope it will come back pretty quick.

@softech , or they fell asleep! 🤣

@LitlLdy 

not sure  if it is a night maintenance finish late or it just broke in the morning

you are right, they should make an announcement.  Or let's hope it will come back pretty quick.

@softech wrote:

@Tfost   You got System error when you try to login My Account, right?

My Account is currently down, so, it is not you but the overall system.  Try back later, or keep checking Community for updates

@softech, at this point I think PM needs to make an announcement that they’re doing system maintenance. I know they do it at night but my opinion…. during the daytime is to much! 

@sammaks   relax, you can still open ticket if PM Support if you need some help with payment adjustment

With My Account down, maybe message them directly here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

sammaks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is absolute, utter bull**bleep** that an entire sign in platform isn't working when there's no service reps to speak to who can have the adjustments made manually. This is **bleep**ing absurd!!

@Tfost   no point to try at the moment as the My Account is down. If I see it up again, I will let you know

@Stevesubject sorry for your experience, hope the site will be up soon

Tfost

Yes, says reset PW if trouble logging in so i did. PW was apparently successful but needed the originl to get in here as mentioned. not sure what is correct now...

Stevesubject

I'm having the same issue.  Seems like anytime I need to get into this system over the past 2 weeks it's throwing a system error. I'm really starting to get rather frustrated with this service as a whole. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tfost   You got System error when you try to login My Account, right?

My Account is currently down, so, it is not you but the overall system.  Try back later, or keep checking Community for updates

Need Help? Let's chat.