cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from 30 to 90 day auto pay

Devcon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am currently on a 30 day auto pay plan. I would like to know if I can change to a 90 day plan? And possibly go back to a 30 day? If I may need to switch in the future.

I also need to be told how to switch to a 90 day plan.

3 REPLIES 3

It was at a point where for the most part 3 - 30 day similar plans were cheaper or had more total data than the 90 day plan. The only thing lost as I see it is the "sort of" roll over data aspect of the 90 day plans. Not really roll over but the ability to use a little this month and then lots the next month.

AE_Collector

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Devcon wrote:

I am currently on a 30 day auto pay plan. I would like to know if I can change to a 90 day plan? And possibly go back to a 30 day? If I may need to switch in the future.

I also need to be told how to switch to a 90 day plan.

The 90 day plans were eliminated several months back. In it's place are only 30 day plans...but you can log into My Account and add sufficient $$ into Available Funds to pay for 90 days...or as many renewals as you want. Keep your valid credit card registered on your account to continue getting the Autopay Rewards.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Devcon 

At the present time, there are no 90 day plans available.  They got rid "build your own plan" options.  So, no 90 day autopay options.

Need Help? Let's chat.