cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched to the 10GB at 3G plan but plans page not reflecting it

jace829
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My payments history shows I switched to the 10GB plan 3 days ago, but my plans page shows my current plan as the 1GB plan. My usage is also showing I have only 1GB to use...what's happening?

jace829_1-1660773071058.pngjace829_2-1660773088873.png

7 REPLIES 7

@jace829   it is a bit unusual then.  Usually using a different browser or Incognito mode would have the latest update

And no, plan change does not need 48 hours to reflect on your My Account, it will show the new plan immediately as long as PM charged you

Please open ticket with PM Support to get them confirm if a plan change was made :

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

jace829

I'm now seeing the new 10GB plan.

@jace829 wrote:

Thank you both! I tried a different browser and it looks like the information is up-to-date on there.

@jace829  So, are you still seeing the $25 plan with 1GB? or the new plan with 10 GB?

jace829

Thank you both! I tried a different browser and it looks like the information is up-to-date on there.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Use different browser; clear cache, use incognito/private browser mode

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jace829 hi clear your cache  or try another browser in private or incognito mode reboot your device and sign in again see if it updates 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jace829   I guess you clicked "Change plan now"?

It could be a browser cache issue

Please try to access My Account again using Incognito mode or try with a completely different browser (Firefox/Chrome/Edge)

Need Help? Let's chat.