cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched plan to 90 day - $135

alexpopescu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi, I switched my plan to a 90 day, $135 (unltd Canada wide calling, 6 gb, and global text), but for some reason I get the following message in my account:

"Future Dated Plan Changes Your base Plan will switch to 90-day pass ( $75 ) on Dec 16, 2016"

Does this mean that I won't be able to get the plan I selected and will get a watered down version of it?

Thanks in advance.
7 REPLIES 7

@alexpopescu Best make a note of your expiry date and confirm you have the correct plan the day after. There is a bug that sometimes renews the current plan rather than activating the new one.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You're welcome, @alexpopescu!  As I said, this bug has been around for a while:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Future-dated-plan-change-cost-confusion/...  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

alexpopescu

@srlawren I think you're right - it's system glitch. It shows that the 90 day, 6gb, unltd Canada wide talk and global text is worth only $75.

Many thanks for your clarification.

alexpopescu

I've canceled it and selected the plan that I want (worth $135) and I still get the same plan showing (worth $75 for unltd Canada wide talk, 6 gb, global text).

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alexpopescu this is a system glitch in the way it displays future-dated plan changes, and nothing to be alarmed about.  I'm not sure why they haven't fixed this bug yet, but it's been around for a while.  You should still get the correct plan (and at the full $135) on your next renewal; if for some reason the plan change does not go through successfully, then come back and post here and one of the community moderators will do the plan change for you in their back-end system.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @alexpopescu;

You should log into your self service account and see what it says your current plan is. If it is not the one you wanted, one of the moderators here can normally fix it.

As for your Dec 16th change notice, looks like somehow you are set up for (another?) change then. It say $75, the only 90 day plan I see that adds to that is 3GB data only, so not what you want. You should try cancelling or overwriting that change, if you can't get it done successfully then again a moderator can fix it up.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

To correct this, change your plan again.  I think you only selected the data.  You need to make sure you select everything you want.

Need Help? Let's chat.