cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to Koodo prepaid?

W0507636
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Will this $40 plan switch work for Koodo prepaid as it is monthly plans? Or is it just Koodo regular? Sad to be leaving PM as it was the only company I ever convinced people to switch to. 

4 REPLIES 4

Reznale
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On a related note to this, Telus is also trying to kill koodo prepaid like they're trying to kill Public Mobile. I used Koodo prepaid before I came to public and it's basically like an early no-frills version of public mobile - the account management interface is nearly the same. They've killed promos on that and have also been sending prepaid customers texts and promos telling them to switch to post-paid. Telus wants everybody on post-paid so they can charge them overages.

W0507636

Not angry at PM. Disappointed with PM/Koodo/Telus.

amallya

Fido is actually a pretty good option, if you also get the Fido Mastercard. It gives 1.5% cashback on all purchases, one of the best in Canada, and it can be used to reduce fido bills. Also there is no foreign exchange fees when purchasing in foreign currency.

Everybody pissed off by public mobile should consider taking their business to Fido.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am pretty sure that the offer is only available to switch to post-paid. I am not entirely sure, someone who has switched will have to shed some light on the details.

Need Help? Let's chat.