cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch plans will I loose rewards

splichiz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As the $10 plan has now increased, if I switch to the $15 plan will I keep my old rewards plan ($3 discount for 3 years) or will I loose it? And secondly will I get the bonus data (250mb) 

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Great point, fingers crossed they do the right thing 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@splichiz 

I wouldn't schedule the plan change yet. Don't assume the $3 rate hike is a done deal yet....wait at least a month until customers CCTS complaints have been heard. It would be a shame if you changed plans and the $3 rate hike has been rescinded.

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@splichiz you may have chosen that solution in error. I know it is very easy to do, as I have done it myself, 😊.

It would be best to change your solution to one of the other posters posts as your solution so it may help another member having the same question you have one day.

splichiz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for for info 👍

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@splichiz no worry, you will keep all your rewards after a plan change

Just a reminder, make sure yiu understand the difference between Change plan now and Change in the next renewal date

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@splichiz 

You will keep your rewards. Do not switch to the new points program or you will lose your rewards.

Edit: Yes, $15 plan includes 250 MB with autopay.

Need Help? Let's chat.