cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account, with up-to-date payment not letting me make a payment

KimberlyThomas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently lost and replaced my sim chip in my phone, but the account is still marked as suspended. I have tried other payment methods but the account still doesn't want to activate or accept a payment...

4 REPLIES 4

KimberlyThomas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks, that was exactly the issue....

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@KimberlyThomas   As noted by @gblackma  when you use the lost/suspend feature, then you need to go back into your account and report phone found and resume service.  After that you should be able to make your payment.  Don't forget to reboot your phone after resuming service.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@KimberlyThomas Did you use the lost /stolen option when you lost your sim? Have you removed it?  Thanks.

@KimberlyThomas wrote:

I recently lost and replaced my sim chip in my phone, but the account is still marked as suspended. I have tried other payment methods but the account still doesn't want to activate or accept a payment...

gjong26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@KimberlyThomas Try clearing your browser and using incognito mode and try again.  Does your account have any funds in it?  Maybe try adding a $1 sometimes helps reactivate your account.   Is autopay setup?

Did you setup the new SIM card as well.  To do so log into your self serve account and go to change SIM cards.  

If you still cannot get it to work try contacting a moderator from the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.