cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended - Voicemail?

Sadaf_23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I thought when your account is suspended your voicemail still works for up to 3 months? That’s happened to me in the past where I’m still able to access my voicemail but this time around it’s a message saying welcome to the voicemail system and then asking you to put in a voicemail number and then when I enter mine it’s saying it’s invalid.. did this change recently?

13 REPLIES 13

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Sadaf_23 

While you have explained some idiosyncrasies of the voicemail system you have also raised so many more questions?

Aww...geez I didn't want to argue for my rewards again this month just to test voicemail theories.

All plans have call forwarding. And it's how the voicemail works.

Try these dial codes:

*61*17785804001*30#
*62*17785804001#
*67*17785804001#

I wonder if it doesn't work while suspended. This place doesn't do bills. You will start a new 30 day plan.

Sadaf_23

Thanks!! I wasn’t able to set call forwarding, not sure if my plan has it.. when I enter the number it doesn’t save 🙂 hopefully I’ll pay off my due balance when I get paid Friday so won’t have to worry about it lol, thanks again!! 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's your call forwarding now. Set those conditionals to the number I gave you. There are dial codes too so let me know.

Sadaf_23

By not having enough funds to renew.. I was actually able to access it with @dust2dust ’s suggestion. In the past when anyone dialed my number it would go straight to voicemail but this time around it goes to the “welcome to the voicemail system” and then they have to listen and re-enter my number, most people are just hanging up at that point lol

Thanks!

Sadaf_23

This worked, thank you!!

When someone calls my number they don’t hear my voicemail greeting anymore, they get this same message “welcome to the voicemail system” and have to put in my number again to leave a message.. before it used to go straight to voicemail so I probably messed up there somewhere, thanks! 

Sadaf_23

Hmm, I’ve been able to access it in the past when its been suspended due to a missed payment..

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow that is probably helpful info. to know.

@Sadaf_23 by what method did you suspend your account this time around, compared to previous times.

1. by not having enough funds therefore it did not renew, or 
  2. did you list your phone into lost/stolen status?

Note, in this status over 90 days (not 3 months, it may be nitpicking, but it is the case), you will lose your account.

Sadaf_23

I’ve had it suspended in the past where I’ve been able to call my number from another phone and access my voicemail 

Sadaf_23

I’ve had it suspended in the past where I’ve been able to call my number from another phone and access my voicemail

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I thought the VM will only work if account was suspended by Lost/Stolen and won't work when it was suspended because of non renewal 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Sadaf_23 

your account it's suspended then no service..how you will getting Voicemail, 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Try 1-778-580-4001. Some of the voicemail access numbers seem to be getting re-purposed.

Need Help? Let's chat.