cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account

keirakeira
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently updated my credit card on my account, and set up autopay (which ive been doing for years)

I got a text saying I didn't have enough funds in my account to renew, I checked my account and double checked that I had the correct credit card info and Pre-Authorized Payments enabled (which I did) so I thought it was fine. 

My bill is due today and I double checked my account today and it said "account suspended" due to an outstanding balance, and that I needed to pay the remaining balance. 

I have clicked "complete payment" twice now and it tells me "success" however this message is still remaining on my account

Your account has been suspended

To reactivate your current plan, you need to pay your outstanding balance. Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment

Deactivation Date: Nov 01, 2022

I double checked and I paid successfully for July and every other month. Also I have available funds on my credit so that isn't the issue. I am not sure how to fix this.

Any advice is appreciated! 

7 REPLIES 7

@seeker_dexter wrote:

Similar issue! Logged onto my account to find it says my account is suspended due to no payment but there are funds in my mobile account and even after I click pay and it confirms payment, it still says it's suspended.

@seeker_dexter   log off from My Account, reboot your phone once more

Then use Incognito mode or another different browser (Edge/Chrome/Firefox) and log back into My Account. See if the status is still Suspended.  See if the Available Fund still can cover the full plan payment.  Click Reactivate my plan once more then.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@seeker_dexter 

Renewals often don't finish until as late as noon eastern. If your services work just leave your account alone.

seeker_dexter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Similar issue! Logged onto my account to find it says my account is suspended due to no payment but there are funds in my mobile account and even after I click pay and it confirms payment, it still says it's suspended.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@keirakeira 

It sounds like you are going thru renewal. With the new self serve accounts pm may have changed the messaging within the account that appears during renewal but the same adage applies...as long as you have working services and autopay or the new "pre-authorized payments" enabled you can ignore this messaging as its par for the course during the renewal process.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@keirakeira wrote:

I have clicked "complete payment" twice now and it tells me "success" however this message is still remaining on my account

You paid extra times and you will have extra in your account.  That money will sit there to use for future renewals.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@keirakeira 

Seems like you are doing everything right but there are glitches on the new website so I would recommend you private message a CS_Agent to confirm that your AutoPay is working on your account.

Normally your account will show Expired (not Suspended) the day before your renewal date and service is still running.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@keirakeira 

your service is working or Suspended.

Edit: if your service is working, then ignore those message,

if not working then you need to pay to be working back and just to you know in here the service 30 day not monthly.

and sometime the autopay is fail..tried to pay manually go to your login a go to payment to cover your balance plus tax.

Need Help? Let's chat.