cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account Autopay Not Working

casandradana
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Autopay is currently active on my account (and has been since I opened the account). Today I got a notification saying my account was suspended due to not receiving a payment. I am unable to make calls or texts. 

The notification: 

"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan."

Should I make a manual payment, or will they be taking an automatic payment today as well? My profile says today is the next payment date, and that I received a $2 reward for my autopay today. There is no record of a bill payment. 

For reference, none of my information has changed since I opened the account - same card, address, etc.

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

fanny2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I submited a ticket and gave my banking info

Normally i do it on self serve but i cannot remember my password to get addictivated

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fanny2021 : You can also buy vouchers in many stores or online or Instant Top-up in a few stores. Then use 611 to redeem it. If your account is suspended for lack of payment then it should just come back to life automatically.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fanny2021 wrote:

I cant get into my account i forgot my password and attempted to many times i want to pay for my phone to get back on 

@fanny2021 

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here link to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,>> you will say forgetting and they will Reset for you,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

fanny2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cant get into my account i forgot my password and attempted to many times i want to pay for my phone to get back on 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@casandradana   Short answer is Yes,

If you confirmed that your credit card wasn't charged and you don't have service now,  please try manual pay 

First try if you can pay via Amount Due. 

If you got an error,  then try Other and enter the plan amount + $1 extra

softech_0-1629729392297.png

Once the payment gone through, see if you have a button "Reactivate current plan" and click on it.  Then logoff from My Account and reboot your phone

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Please logon to My Account->Payment, click on the One time Payment and try to apply a manual pay with Amount Due option there. (If it fails, then use the option "Other" and manually enter that plan amount +$1 extra).

To avoid potential autopay failures, you could add monthly payment amount few days before renewal day.

PM takes money from your account first then will charge your card for the balance. This way if autopay fails your service will not be interrupted if full renewal amount is in your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@casandradana 

you can Remove your credit card and Logout and

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

how to clear cache and cookies in microsoft edge browser visit Here link

or you can try it for a different Browser

and use a Browser from your computer, is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here link 

and do Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and log in and re entered your credit details,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

How To Update or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, or ‘Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

and if still not fix it please you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here link to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.