cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suscription not activated error

JessicaMG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a eror in the last step (after I chose a phone number), and there is a follow-up message " Something didn't go right while activating your subscription", is there anyway to solve this problem?

5 REPLIES 5

HI @JessicaMG 

if it don't see a Public mobile sim card there already, then it is not installed, and you need to wait for support agent to reply.  They will send you the esim qr code in email and you need to scan the code to install

JessicaMG

it ask me for a QR or for enter manually the activation informatio. SM-DP+ ADRESS, ACTIVATON CODE  AND CONFIRMATION CODE

HI @JessicaMG 

submit a ticket using private message first

and on the Setting -> Cellular screen, any PM esim there?  If you see one, click on it and make sure to turn on the option "turn on this line"

JessicaMG

I am trying to activate an eSIM on my iPhone 14. I hope this information helps to better understand the issue.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @JessicaMG 

did you activate esim or physical sim card?

can you check your sim card manager and see if the Public Mobile esim is there? If iPhone, it will be Settings -> Cellular screen

if you need support agent to help , please submit ticket by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.