cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support is terrible - is there anyway to actually speak to a human?

sb3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My daughters cell phone isn’t working because the credit card expired and we no longer have access to the email we set it up with. I’ve been trying to have someone change the email to mine or at least update the expiry. I cannot get anyone to actually help. They just keep sending back useless replies or suggesting my 13 year old sets up her own support account. Frustrated and ready to switch providers. 

32 REPLIES 32

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sb3   sorry, PM support is all online.  it is a different model, but once you got used to it, ti is not bad

For help to log back into My Account to change credit card:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@sb3 

They WILL update the e-mail address and reset login credentials in this situation.  

Try again.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.