cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support chat

Kandrews
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why hasn't support chat messaged me back? I've sent countless tickets last two days. 

11 REPLIES 11

@DJSquidz wrote:

Highly doubtful, I put money into my account, via *611, shows as balance but my plan hasn't reinstated and the money was put on on August 31st. So I am at loss for why.  I am also unable to gain access to my account because the email I used is no longer able to be verified cause my cellphone number was my verification method so I  need to use another email to access my account.  This is still not complicated issues so 36 hours and counting is unacceptable.  Considering they set a 30 mins reply expectation

@DJSquidz - okay, so that is correct, you will need to contact CSA to have your email updated for your My Account. This means you do not know your password, right? Since you can still log in with an invalid email as long as you know your password.

When you call 611, does your status say Active or Suspended?

DJSquidz

Highly doubtful, I put money into my account, via *611, shows as balance but my plan hasn't reinstated and the money was put on on August 31st. So I am at loss for why.  I am also unable to gain access to my account because the email I used is no longer able to be verified cause my cellphone number was my verification method so I  need to use another email to access my account.  This is still not complicated issues so 36 hours and counting is unacceptable.  Considering they set a 30 mins reply expectation

@Kandrews wrote:

I just need to switch my Koodo prepaid number to the public mobile account. It says a agent has to do that. 

Oh, yes, you're right @Kandrews . In that case CSA should be on this for you. Not sure why it is taking long though.

Since this has been over two days, make sure you respond to one of those tickets you submitted.

Or, submit another and reference any ticket numbers (hopefully the first one you started).

"If it's Koodo prepaid then you can click this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Customer Support Agent (CSA). Include the Koodo info above."

Kandrews

I just need to switch my Koodo prepaid number to the public mobile account. It says a agent has to do that. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Kandrews @DJSquidz are there issues you would care to share here in the public forum? Perhaps us commoners can help you out. 😁

Or, just wait for a CSA. I believe they(public mobile customer support) usually work on stat holidays also, so you should have continued support throughout the weekend.

edit

Kandrews

First world problems. Haha

Kandrews

Thanks will do. 

Kandrews

👍 thanks 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Kandrews 

check your private message anything in.

and go to your sent private message and do you see the ticket # take the # and resending  by private message CS_Agent 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kandrews yes, ticket ticket,  message them another on for update

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

DJSquidz

I have had the same problem and we are heading into the long weekend. Not good

Need Help? Let's chat.