cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT DO I DO?

purplepaint
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I stopped paying my plan for 3 months (because I was out of the country). Wanted to reactivate my plan but I couldn't log in for some reason (Public Mobile wouldn't let me log in). So now I have a public mobile sim card that isn't working/getting service and I cannot log back into my account to activate my phone plan. 

So what do I do??

3 REPLIES 3

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@purplepaint  

Call 1-855-4PUBLIC, enter your phone number and see if they can locate your account. 

If they can still find your account, then YES, you can reactivate it.  Just login to Self serve My Account, click "Reactivate My Account" button and then make payment.

If they cannot locate your account, that would mean the account was suspended over 90 days and your account was closed and your have lost your old number

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@purplepaint very likely you missed the 90 days grace period after suspension.  you can try to message PM support but I doubt they can do much unless you just missed by a day or two

message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

@purplepaint wrote:

I stopped paying my plan for 3 months (because I was out of the country). Wanted to reactivate my plan but I couldn't log in for some reason (Public Mobile wouldn't let me log in). So now I have a public mobile sim card that isn't working/getting service and I cannot log back into my account to activate my phone plan. 

So what do I do??

Sorry, but your account has been closed. To keep using Public Mobile, you'll need to open a new account with anew phone number and plan. You'll also need a new sim card.

Need Help? Let's chat.