cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summarized Usage for each Billing Cycle

DaViD2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I get the summarized usage of texts, minutes and data usage per billing cycle. I can see detailed daily usage but need total summary for each billing cycle.

14 REPLIES 14

@DaViD2018 wrote:

That would be great, I'd like to see your file. Thanks

I PM'd and Drop Box link to you. One of the first sheets has instructions and another sheet to set up and customize. 

If any one else wants....let me know. 

@DaViD2018 

I am happy to have facilitated the meeting of two like minded indviduals. I hope you excel at all you two will do! Sometimes its not what you know but who you know...

DaViD2018

That would be great, I'd like to see your file. Thanks

There is no doubt that PM does not want to provide or make provisions for BUT if they would expand the amount of lines that are displayed when you put in a date range, it would make the copy and paste to excel much less time consuming. Ie. have the option to look at 10, 20, 50, 75, or 100 lines at a time. 

Also I use voip.ms for home phone and they allow you to create your own monthly invoice based on the dates you provide into a PDF file.

The PM information is all there and would be nice if PM could do that too. Into PDF or excel format would be so handy for business purposes too. 

But I am willing to give you what I have as well in excel. You might want to delete some of the worksheets though as it is custom to me....and maybe Greek to others. 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@DaViD2018 

I have built an excel file if you want to use it. You have to copy and paste usage history into it. I am a low user so mine (to copy) is  about 8-10 pages. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@DaViD2018 

This is from @iPhoneUser :

You CAN print a PDF from your overview from an Apple product. And I believe there is an app or? to print files in PDF when using Windows. 

@DaViD2018 

I know @LurganIeUk has a method for his excel file or screenshot it like I do.

@DaViD2018 wrote:

Yup, already doing it but still an extra step that shouldn't be necessary😤

@DaViD2018 ,

I hear ya. I started copying and pasting each page into an excel spreadsheet, with filtering options and lots of bells and whistles. But it was getting too much to keep up on, so i stopped.

That would be definitely one of my "nice to have" options to export the date by date range. But I can't see that happening anytime soon.

On goes the manual battle for you, sorry!

DaViD2018

Yup, already doing it but still an extra step that shouldn't be necessary😤

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DaViD2018 wrote:

I wish I could export the data to Excel and then summarize with pivot tables.

This is probably obvious and that you're probably already doing this but I'll say it anyway...you can select/copy each page and then paste into a spreadsheet. Then manipulate it however you like.

DaViD2018

I wish I could export the data to Excel and then summarize with pivot tables.

There is not a way to get monthly statements of usage,  @DaViD2018 

I agree with you it would be a great option other than navigating page upon page of historical usage records.

It's unfortunate that those pages cannot be converted to a PDF file in a usable format based on 30-day cycles. 

DaViD2018

Thanks, I've already been doing it manually which is tedious and time consuming...was hoping there was a way to get a summary.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DaViD2018 , I think the only option is to go into the self serve account and get the information manually.  I know that post paid billing includes stuff like this.  This prepaid service does not even really have billing, well not in the traditional sense anyway.  

Need Help? Let's chat.