cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Rosguru
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

To Public Mobile

Please put in a topic on your "Browse" where people can put suggestions and new ideas.

I would like to see a "show" button where people can check if they put in their password correctly before submitting on the website.

Also, I would like to see the "forgot your password" spaced away further or put on the right hand side so it is not hit "by mistake" as it is so close to the "enter password" line.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rosguru  "Please put in a topic on your "Browse" where people can put suggestions and new ideas."

Sorry, that once existed but was permanently removed. Posting as you done is the only option. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Oracles have their own discussion group with PM, I think Oracle can pass no our suggestions

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Good

@Meow wrote:

'Top' button could be made floating or permanent on left hand side (similar to 'chat' button) to reduce scrolling. Sometimes you are in the middle of messages and just want to go to the top. Yes, you can use keyboard (Ctrl+Hone or End) but your hand is already on the mouse...

Meow_0-1618496272795.png

Good idea! I would like that floating button too. Maybe on the right-hand side above or beside 'chat bot' to minimize hand movement 🙂 🙂 even further.

'Top' button could be made floating or permanent on left hand side (similar to 'chat' button) to reduce scrolling. Sometimes you are in the middle of messages and just want to go to the top. Yes, you can use keyboard (Ctrl+Hone or End) but your hand is already on the mouse...

Meow_0-1618496272795.png

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Rosguru 

Some good suggestions.  Public mobile is working on improving the community forum and self service account.  As you know if you are a regular, things change slowly with Public mobile.  It took a long time just to change the activation portal.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Rosguru 

To great suggestions as I often hit the forgot password or unclick the remember me box....it is too squishy! You can always add them to the wishlist they sometimes come true.....like the $35/3gb plan that we finally just got and a higher data plan with the $50/10.5gb plan.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/The-Community-s-Public-Mobile-Wishlist/m-p/...

Need Help? Let's chat.