cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription

CelticBoy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I set up new PM account for relative. 1st month subscription paid, account number, esim activated etc ......

She is with Rogers, during PM account & activation set up porting her number to PM didn't work.

Right now both Rogers & PM accounts are active. How can I get her number ported to PM 

Thank you, I'm at a loss

8 REPLIES 8

CelticBoy

Thank you so kind of you. Please take care of yourself. Brian

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey @CelticBoy, they're overwhelmed with all of the Black Friday backlogs so it could take up to 24 hours to hear back.

See here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Ongoing-Slower-Response-Times-from-Agen...

Be patient; you should hear back soon! 🙂

CelticBoy

I submitted cs agent about 2 hours ago now 3pm nothing 😭

CelticBoy

Thank you so much.... Checked my inbox, nothing there yet. I'll call Rogers also

Brian 

CelticBoy

Te'o, thank you, sent all the info to cs agent

Fingers crossed 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@CelticBoy 

there is a porting team you can call to confirm porting status.  i will message you the phone number.  Check your Community inbox

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @CelticBoy !

If you're facing trouble with the number porting from Rogers to Public Mobile, don't worry! Just shoot a message to Public Mobile's support team using this link: CS Ticket Submission. Share your relative's account details and explain what happened during the setup. They're super helpful and will guide you through making sure the number transfer happens smoothly.

Best wishes! 😊

Need Help? Let's chat.