cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription

Abdou20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does the plan change after i made the payment.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

HI @Abdou20 

is your account currently suspended?  if it is any you making a plan change, then yes, the account will renewal with the new plan

but if you have an active plan and you want to change plan, then use Change on Renewal.  PM will charge you new plan on renewal time.  There is no reason to use Change Now if the new plan has less data

you have 2 optiona: Change Now or Change on Renewal 

use Change Renewal to schedule a plan change at the end of your current cycle.  Change now would change to nee plan now and remaining days of your current cycle will be wasted as there is no refund 

@Abdou20 wrote:

Because the plan i have is changing meaning the number of gb is going down will still have the gb or not.

Thanks.

@Abdou20 

Sorry, I can't fully understand.  Do you want to change to another plan with more data? or less data?  Have you run out of data for this payment cycle?

Abdou20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Because the plan i have is changing meaning the number of gb is going down will still have the gb or not.

Thanks.

@Abdou20 

More details would be helpful.  Community members are customers like yourself.  We don't have access to your account.  

Are you wanting to change plans?  Immediately or at your next renewal date.  Public mobile does not offer refunds or prorate plans if you change earlier. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Abdou20 huh? You pick a plan, pay for it and you keep paying for it until you want to change the plan. Am I missing something?

Need Help? Let's chat.