cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription

Hohoho
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot_20231127_120301_Public Mobile.jpg

 i was trying to subscribe and it says it didn't go right. I have been trying to get support for an hour but I can't log in. Anyone have same issue and solved it?

7 REPLIES 7

WNicholas

I'm having the same issue and they are asking me for my eSim number that I got in the email.  Do they not understand that we haven't even gotten to that point yet because the Subscription didn't go through, we're stuck at step 6.  So frustrating that the support team doesn't even know what is going on with their own activation service.  Yet they take our money and we have no way to get it back.

HI @Anna_2023 

please check your Community inbox and see if agent reply.  If not, message them again

Anna_2023

Same problem here, waiting from Friday 

Davis77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Remember. 
you need a public mobile eSIM. 
if your phone isn’t compatible with the eSIM, you might have to buy an actual physical sim. 
Put a ticket in.  Best option

Hohoho

I don't get any email as it says it didn't go right.  I'll message CS. Thanks 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Hohoho 

did you activate a physical sim card or esim?

did you try to see if the sim connects to PM or if it shows up in the SIM manager?

And you got any welcome email?

you might want to have CS agent to confirm the activation,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.