cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription

C11091944p
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to subscribe, entered my payment card info, entered keep my phone number, at that point I was informed that my subscription failed. (

C11091944p_0-1690733973605.png

My bank account has been CHARGED, I can not even activate my SIM card.  What do I do now?

8 REPLIES 8

@C11091944p  Sometimes it takes lil bit for their reply . But that’s good your in contact with them . They will reply again just keep n eye on your community inbox for there response 

C11091944p

An agent (Julian) replied, ask a couple questions, over 20 minutes and never heard back from that agent.

@C11091944p they should be able to help quickly.. 

are you activating eSIM or physical?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@C11091944p  If you have already been charged please submit ticket with support to help 

privrate message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

C11091944p

Thank you, must say I am worried, I am a senior and not up on all this.

C11091944p

It is very complicated.  I am worried, they have taken my money yet I do not have my SIM card entered or have an account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@C11091944p 

since the intro of "A Different Mobile Experience" and "Eversafe", this type of issue has been occurring frequently     I would have thought PM would have made it easier / simpler/funner to start a new PM account...not complicate things !!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@C11091944p no worry, at this point , support can help

message them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.