cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription related issue.

Sahil_katoch790
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

I am facing problem with my subscription. Last day, I subscribed for a 90 days subscription (34$ per month). But they didn't change the subscription. I gave my permission to change it but they provided me the same old subscription. That I don't want as I need more data. It's really disappointing. 

Please help with changing my subscription. 

Thanks 

Sahil katoch

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Sahil_katoch790 

when you are logged into self-serve, try tapping those little refresher icons (half circle arrows) which will refresh the page and display the current plan details.

If the change was very recently (within last 24 hours), you'll likely see the changed details soon.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sahil_katoch790 

wonder if it is just a browser cache problem and you are not seeing the correct info.  Please login My Account again using Incognito mode to check the current plan as well as Payment history page to confirm what amount PM charged you

if you really stuck with the old plan, since it is day 1, PM support might be able to help, please open ticket with support by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Sahil_katoch790 

How much were you charged via credit card? old plan or new 90 day plan?

The website has caching issues.  Maybe try to log in with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try a different device.  

If you were charged original plan and still want the 90 day plan, you can try to contact customer service agent.

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.