cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription plans

Dylan12345678
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My son is away for a month.  Is it possible to change his subscription plan and then change it back again a month from now? 

8 REPLIES 8

Dylan12345678

Thank you so much!

@Dylan12345678  It may off set his aug 9 for 30 days if you do immediately plan change . You get the rewards for each 30 day cycle . But then he will still continue to get the the following renewal . As for his 1 year reward it will still be on track . But it’s possible it gets delayed by new 30 days from now if you change immediately and not on renewal 

Dylan12345678

Thank you very much, this is very helpful.  Do you know if doing this will mess up his rewards status in any way.  He gets his one year reward on Aug 9 (when his current subscription renews) but I think I want to do the plan change early so that he doesn't have to wait that long.  

@Dylan12345678 

you can upgrade to any available plan currently being offered. He can downgrade to whichever plan is offered on that day.

@Dylan12345678  Absolutely is . Just note it’s advised to change plan on renewal and not immediately . Or you lose out on your current 30 day cycle . By changing immediately you start a new 30 day cycle right away and will be billed the full amount . And no prorating . So I suggest changing for next renewal depending on your billing dates and the time you son will be away 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Over a one month interval, it is unfortunately not that fruitful to manage a plan change.  Going into suspension may only defer the next renewal.  The ongoing plan cycle clock keeps ticking.  The amount of total benefit could be a very short interval.  Back in the day, the suspension also messes up the rewards.  I have not had any experience with the new rewards issuance and how suspension affects it.  

Dylan12345678

Thank you!  I don't want to suspend the account, I actually want to get him more data for the one month period since he's away from home.  I wanted to make sure that the $39 20GB plan was okay to change to for just a one month period.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dylan12345678  You can so long as the plan he’s in now is still offered . But also consider just suspending it for 30-60 maximum of 90 days before having to make payment again and turn of auto pay like this 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1690383859477.png

Need Help? Let's chat.