cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription not activated

Brad1995
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I was trying to transfer my phone number from rogers to my new subscription and the app says "subscription not activated" "something didnt go right while activating your subscription. click below to contact a customer support agent"

I have already paid, so I have an active subscription. Not sure what is causing this, but I cant go back or anything, it just keeps telling me to contact support when I log in on the app now

6 REPLIES 6

Brad1995

Update 2: 

As I sent the first update I got a response finally. 

She insists she cant generate a QR code, and issued a refund that I will receive in 10-17 days.

Terrible company, false advertising, don't use Public Mobile.

Brad1995

Update:

Submitted a ticket, CS_Agent sent me a direct message in a few minutes.

She told me that they failed to generate an eSIM for me and informed me I could go purchase a physical SIM. I told them it would be 2.5 hours round trip to get and I would like an eSIM. She then informed me again that I would have to drive to go get a physical SIM and that after it is set up I could switch to eSIM. (Not sure why I would want to do that?)

I said it was too far to drive, on top of having to pay for the SIM when it was supposed to be free and easy. I asked to refund and cancel my subscription if they could not provide an eSIM QR code as there are carriers in town offering the same deal (Only took public mobile as I got referred and was supposed to get $10 off, which I didnt get anyways) 

Now she has gone from prompt responses in a few minutes to not answering me for an hour.

Great way to start with a new customer.

Brad1995

No, I am porting from Rogers

HI @Brad1995 

are you porting from Koodo Prepaid service?

if you are not  porting from Koodo Prepaid, the error wsa because you somehow submitted once already.  But support agent will resolve it for you

Brad1995

I selected esim

Entered the info to port my number over and now it is giving the error

I have submitted a ticket now, thank you

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Brad1995 

esim or physical sim? 

there are couple posts on this issue today

and  you tried the PM sim card in the phone and cannot connect?

You need to contact PM support agent and have them confirm if the account setup was done.  Ask them to also confirm if porting was submitted properly

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.