cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription ended

tmeminem1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Morning, 

My account says that my subscription has "ended" yet I have autopay on. It doesn't give me detailed information on why I'm being cut off. Been with PM going on four-plus years. Please help. 

8 REPLIES 8

@Robbi- There's a whole lot of wrong misleading erroneous messaging going on around here. Another fun one is getting a message saying you need a US roaming add-on for a call when an account on either end is suspended.

Glad you got it sorted.

Robbi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To update, I found that the issue was with my credit card not working as it was a different card on there than I thought it was and it turns out I missed the payment on the card for a couple months since I never use that card. However, I did not have any message from Public Mobile saying that there was a problem with my payment, it just said my subscription had ended and it read like I had arranged for the subscription to end at that time. Public Mobile should improve their messaging so people know why the subscription has ended.

@Robbi- I have seen this once on one account of mine where the autopay had been turned off. I'm like what? Turned it on and all is good. But I keep an eye on my account. No one expects everyone to keep a close watch on their service accounts from wherever.
To turn back on the autopay (called subscription now) log in and go to:
https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription

Robbi

I have had the same problem yet the flagged solution did not apply. I was cut off completely and where I was I was unable to connect to wifi to fix it. Public Mobile has a bad service that you can't pay for features when you are cut off and still within cell service. When I got back to wifi I had to pay to resume because it said my subscription ended even though I was on autopay and I see nowhere in my account that shows why I would have been cut off. I also don't see where it shows to turn on or off auto pay. It was working fine for years before this.  

tmeminem1

It was only because I work overnight and wanted to know mainly more as to why my payment came out today instead of the 21 like I originally signed up for. Then I saw the payment and service on hold message. I gave it two hours, it's gone, my plan is back on until November 13 and my phone still works. All is good. 

Jaydaniels

I’m having the same issue. Today is my renewal day but still saying the same thing. 

tmeminem1

It says services are on hold. However, it is also a weekend and 2:50 a.m. MST. So I will heed your advice and check later. I've never seen the message on my account before, am tired at work, so freaked out just a bit. Thank you. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tmeminem1 

It could be the standard notice when your subscription renewal tomorrow while your AutoPay is processing your subscription.

Just ignore and service should be fine tomorrow.

Need Help? Let's chat.