cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription change

Vlad_833
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have change my current subscription to 4G .

Before my renewal date but still  I can see my old plan.can you please help.

4 REPLIES 4

Vlad_833

It doesn't shows. It was deducted  today already  deduct as my older plan.

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

can you check your upcoming payment, does it show your new subscription?

Vlad_833

HI, In payment history  I can see my older plan price deduction.  I have done plan change 3 days before my renewal date. I have entered my credit card details again for payment well  why it did not work? Suggest me how to send message to moderator. 

saturna
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sorry, not entirely sure I understand you correctly.

- You can only schedule a plan change for next renewal as long as the desired plan is available in your subscription tab. So if you see something you like, schedule the plan change as soon as you can, it might disappear before your renewal date.

- Make sure that you see the plan change flag in the subscription section. It likely only shows the $ amount, so if you change to a plan at the same price but more data it's not going to show there.

- The plan description in the payment prediction will show the updated information. If not, log out, log back in in incognito / private mode of your browser, double check and schedule the change again if necessary.

- Take screen shots of your scheduled plan change, just in case there's a glitch at renewal and you need CSA assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.