cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Usage display

OneTIme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I get a suggestion/complaint to Public Mobile?

"Subscription Usage" shows this:

OneTIme_0-1696531303658.png

The colours for Data Usage should be reversed.   What is green should be grey; and what is grey should be green, to be consistent with the Minutes and Messages displays -- the amount remaining/available should be green.

If anyone can get this to someone who can fix it, please do so.

10 REPLIES 10

OneTIme

@gpixel No apology necessary, we all do it.  At any given moment, I'm usually misunderstanding something, somehow.

@OneTIme 

yes I did misunderstand 🫣

sorry about that 😶🌫

OneTIme

@gpixel You don't seem to have understood me.  Green would still fit, and in a more reasonable way.

HI @OneTIme 

that is a good point.  I guess since it is unlimited, we don't really care 🙂

PM rarely update pages for cosmetic changes, but you can try to make a difference.  Please submit a ticket with CS agent and ask them to forward to web team:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

OneTIme

@mojorising Thanks, that's what I needed to know; but how would I have found that link on my own?  How would I have navigated to it?

OneTIme

To clarify: the data reported is correct. The issue is the design of the display; the use of colours is inconsistent. The Minutes and Messages displays use green to show how much I have remaining/available to use. The Data Usage display uses green to show how much I have used, and grey to show how much I have remaining/available to use; where grey is used, green should be used instead, and vice versa.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You have the option to contact a CS Agent directly with your feedback.  use the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

OneTIme

You're right, there's no real issue other than colour used, and that's the issue that I wrote about.  They can reverse, it just takes someone at Public Mobile to recognise that "That's just how they show minutes and data used" is done wrong, and fix it.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @OneTIme Green means used.  you used around 177MB, right?. the usage was correct?

If it is , then no issue

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

They can't reverse. That's just how they show minutes and data used. Is the data used of 177.5 mb consistent with what you used? If so, there's no real issue other than color used to display.

Need Help? Let's chat.