cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Switch Clarification

Mohit01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Public Mobile Support,

I hope this email finds you well. I am currently enrolled in the $25/Month plan and I am interested in switching to the $39/month 90-Day Subscription Plan. Before making the switch, I have a few questions regarding my current rewards and the rewards offered in the new plan.

Firstly, I would like to inquire whether my existing rewards from the $25/Month plan will still be valid if I switch to the new plan. Specifically, I have been benefiting from the Pre-Authorized Payments, Loyalty Pays, and Refer-a-Friend rewards. Will these rewards continue to apply under the new plan?

Additionally, I noticed that the new plan mentions the opportunity to earn $2.2/month in point value with Public Points. I would like to clarify if this additional reward will be automatically added to my account when I switch to the new plan, or if I need to specifically opt in to Public Points in order to qualify for this reward.

In comparing the rewards offered in the Public Points program to my current rewards, I found that the savings do not seem to be comparable. I would appreciate it if you could provide clarification on whether Public Mobile has any options available to match the savings I am currently receiving, considering the difference in rewards between the plans.

Thank you for your attention to these inquiries. I value your service and want to ensure that I am making an informed decision before switching plans. I look forward to your response and appreciate your assistance.

Best regards,

Mohit Acharya

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mohit01 

All your existing rewards will remain as long as you don’t voluntarily switch to the Points system.

Today is the last day for the $39/90 day 30gb plan.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mohit01  You get to keep your old rewards no worries losing them and stay on them . Don’t ever switch to points they’re not as valuable as old rewards . And it’s a one way street no going back to old rewards  once of them .there will be no extra  extra or additional rewards stacked with this offer . You will start by laying $117 for 90GB for 90 days and get to use your 1x rewards against the $117 to start . Then 90 days later you will have 3x your rewards to go against the $117 following renewal 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mohit01 

you will stay on the same Rewards system even after the plan change, hence you will receive the same rewards amount

The point value is just for those on Public point, if you are on the legacy Rewards system, that does not apply to you

And DO not switch to the Public Points, you are earning more on the legacy rewards program 

Need Help? Let's chat.