cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Not Activated

ping_user
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm a new Public Mobile (PM) customer and trying to port my existing number over, but receiving 'Subscription Not Activated' message in the PM mobile app during the activate subscription step.

During the setup, I typed in my existing phone number and the IMEI number and continued, now I'm on the 'Subscription Not Activated' message. I've read through some of the other posts which by the sounds of it, instead of typing in the IMEI number I should've went the other route of providing my Account number information, etc.

I tried logging out and back into the Public Mobile app, but its just stuck at the 'Subscription not activated' message. I also tried removing the app and re-installing, to see if it will allow me to restart the activation process, but still I'm in the same loop as before.

Reading through some other posts, some had advised of CS_Agent, and I've sent a message to CS_Agent about it. I'm not sure how long it will take to get a reply back, but just wondering if that is the correct process to go through? And or is there someone else that I need to send a message to in regards?

3 REPLIES 3

ping_user
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. I tried logging out and back in, but unfortunately it does not help. I go through steps #1 to #4, then I get the 'Subscription Not Activated' message.  I do not get far to see the message you had posted in step #5.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @ping_user 

You can reach a CS Agent via this link. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Watch the top right corner for their reply

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ping_user 

try this,   

1. Click Logout on top left of the screen
  2. Wait 5 mins for the system to configure on the back end. 
  3. Then log in again using the Email  and Password. 
  4. The app will then  sends a code to the Email again,.  Enter the code
  5. and you will see the prompt  'Confirm for Full Access' and your Activation will be completed after

if that does not work, open ticket with PM support:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.