cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Issues

lbradbury221
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all.

I went to change my old subscription to a new one being offered. I was on the three month plan and wanted to set the new one up the same. I clicked to order it and I must have selected 1 month and got charged. Then, I changed it to 3 months and got charged again. Now, I am double charged....also, I did not fully understand change on renewal vs change now.....I thought it would do the math on the difference, but it charged me full price........I would have done that as well. Is there any fixing all of this mess?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

lbradbury221

Thanks! Right you are! 

hi @lbradbury221 

PM generally will refund in such situation, so no need to dispute with credit card , just go with agent

To dispute would trigger a year of inconvenience for you. Don't be threatening that just yet. See if support will help you figure it out. And be nice about it. Being rude pulls out policy. The base policy here is no refunds.

lbradbury221

Thanks...it does not hurt to ask...I can always dispute it with my credit card company as it is extremely unfair to pay twice for one product, mistake or not. I will see what happens.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Every time you change plans you will be charged. So yes, if you selected one and then changed your mind and selected another - Double charge.

You could plead your case with the agent but do not hold your breath regarding refund...

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

You can private message customer service here and see if they can do anything for you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Their reply will come to your community inbox, envelope top right or click on your avator for a drop down menu with "messages"

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @lbradbury221 

so, you clicked Change Now both time?

usually PM is no refund, but case like this, they will usually help,   please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.