cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting a Ticket to Customer Support

JohnOliver2022
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On April 1, my account was supposed to renew automatically. I have been on AutoPay since I started with PM. But on the morning of April 1, I suddenly had no data. I could make calls and send texts, but that was it. I logged in to my account and it said I owed money. I needed to have my data working asap, so I went in and paid $45.20 on my account, just to get my data working again. After a while, I checked, and my data was working again. When I got my VISA bill, I saw that I had been billed the $45.20 I went in and paid on April 1 to get my data working again, plus another $41.81, also billed on April 1, which was the amount I normally pay. 

So for the last couple of days, I have been trying to submit a ticket. I joined the community, and tried to submit a ticket on April 29. But I could not verify who I was. I tried it again tonight, and it said "Username Error". I had used my Community UserName, JohnOliver2022. So I don't know how to submit a ticket. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Can anyone help me, please? I find this whole process very frustrating. Perhaps I am not the right person to use Public Mobile! 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

JohnOliver2022

I just saw your questions this evening (May 15). I got busy and forgot to check for Public Mobile emails and messages. So I just went back this evening and saw that a PM agent answered my email back on May 1. I finally answered it a few minutes ago. 

You asked if the extra charge had ended up in my available balance. It is hard to tell now, because I was billed for my new payment on May 2. That charge (the usual one of $41.81, for me) appeared on my new VISA bill. So I have now been billed for May, in addition to the 2 charges I had paid for April. I also just took a look at my Public Mobile account. It now says I have an available balance of $40. And somewhere below that, I think it says my next payment is due before June 1. Then it says payment for next cycle is $40. And below that, it says amount owing is $0. 

Anyway, the agent who answered my query (Violette) said before she could help me, I had to provide info to identify myself. So I just sent her that info. I will have to wait and see how she replies. It would have helped if I had replied to her email right away!\

John O. 

@JohnOliver2022 wrote:

Thanks very much for your help. I really appreciate it! And thanks for explaining what happened on April 1. 

self solution removed

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did the extra charge not end up in your available balance? what are they saying you owe for your next renewal?

JohnOliver2022

Thanks very much for your help. I really appreciate it! And thanks for explaining what happened on April 1. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JohnOliver2022   submitting chatbot ticket require entering both Community Account and Self Serve My Account username/password at different stages

but no worry, try to submit by direct messaging to CS Agent instead. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

And yes, PM was having major Autopay and renewal issues on April 1 and some people  got charged twice.  Submit the ticket as advised above by direct message.  Once PM support got the ticket, validate , they will arrange for refund or reversing the charge

Need Help? Let's chat.