cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub change

SoniaPod
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi..  I just signed up 2 days ago for my parents.  The $34 plan which is overkill for them.  I would have taken the $24 4gb plan in a heartbeat.  Any way I can get this changed?  Thx!

7 REPLIES 7

@SoniaPod  Yes that’s why I didn’t suggest to you to contact support . I knew they wouldn’t budge and it would just waste your time and theirs . Only way to ensure that  plan is to create another account with that plan as I mentioned in your very first reply to this thread 

SoniaPod
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I asked a CS agent......and no-go.

@Meow wrote:

If $24 plan is Regular plan then you can schedule plan change on next renewal.
If $24 plan is for NEW customers only then you are out of luck as you ARE already 'old' customer.

If plan they have now is overkill for your parents, switch them to $15 plan. Only limit is 100 outgoing minutes and very, very little of data.

The $214 plan isn't a regular plan.

Frequent_flyer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Seems a shame that PM would have their customers cancel with them, port to another carrier for a day then cancel with the other carrier and port back to PM. Stand out and make a statement amongst your competitors and just give the boxing day plan to all customers new or legacy! 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If $24 plan is Regular plan then you can schedule plan change on next renewal.
If $24 plan is for NEW customers only then you are out of luck as you ARE already 'old' customer.

If plan they have now is overkill for your parents, switch them to $15 plan. Only limit is 100 outgoing minutes and very, very little of data.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SoniaPod 

Sorry, once you joined, it is not a new activation anymore and you want get the access to the new activation plan

I doubt support agent can help, but maybe you can submit a ticket and ask politely and hope for the best.  

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437                     

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SoniaPod  Shoot no bad timing it just for new activations . You can only create a new account with that plan and port out the first PM plan phone number to another provider to only port it back in on the new plan that you prefer or take a new number and call it a day . Or just hope that plan will be one day made available to existing customers like the current plan you have 40GB for $34 which was offered to existing customers this past black Friday weekend 

Need Help? Let's chat.