cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student plan

Keegansmilez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughter is 15’r and currently has the $50 plan per month for 10 fb at 3G. Is is possible to switch her to the student plan? We have contemplated possibly switching providers because she doesn’t get the best network coverage for the amount we pay but this deal seems enticing. Anyone have any info if that is a thing?

11 REPLIES 11

JuneWilliam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok, but do you know a similar one please? I work part-time and have little free time to create my student plan. Now I am looking for more services like https://samploon.com/free-essays/forrest-gump/ to help me with my college assignments. I recently had to do an analysis of the movie "Forrest Gump" and these free essays made my exercise easier. Moreover, I learned that it is important to appreciate life while you have it thanks to the experts' papers. In short, any help would be welcome now for me as I am a student with so many duties on my responsibility at the moment.

@RobertSannn 

The plan is no longer available.

RobertSannn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Really? If it is, I would get it!!

ryjawar77
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I suspect the issue is that she’s on a 3G plan so switching to the 20GB LTE plan would be a significant speed bump up for her (3G speeds are terrible to endure nowadays). My thought anyways

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I would say....need to verify....must be a new customer for the points offer. 

An existing customer can move but won’t get the 3x points offer?

The plan is available to anyone.  However, only new accounts that were opened during the promotional period will receive the bonus points. Existing customers won't get them.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I would say....need to verify....must be a new customer for the points offer. 

An existing customer can move but won’t get the 3x points offer?

Hey Community, 

For a limited time, you can take advantage of our Student Plan: 20GB at 4G speed, for $55/month. 

In addition, all new activations will receive 3x Points-back - that means you can earn an extra $8.25 in points value on our Student Plan!

This offer is available to new customers who activate online.Rules and conditions may apply.

Offer details:

• New and existing customers are eligible for the $55 20GB plan
  • The 3x points back offer is available to new customers who activate only. Receive 15% points-back for 12 months on eligible purchases on your plan or add-ons. Points will automatically be applied separately from the regular 5% points-back to eligible purchases within 4-5 business days. Points bonus will expire if the account is deactivated. Rules and conditions may apply. 
  • Offer is subject to change, and may be removed at any time. 

For more information visit publicmobile.ca/plan

Did you know?

1 Public point earned is valued at 1 dollar when redeemed. By redeeming 15 points, you can save $15 off the price of your phone bill, applied to your next renewal.

Thank you!

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Keegansmilez 

yes you can change plan

tuse browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to Plan & Add-ons, and scroll the plans using the down and up arrows on the far right. select the plan you want, and select ‘Change plan now’ then you pay full price plan, or ‘Change plan on renewal date’..to you not losing any money..

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Keegansmilez Hi anyone can switch to the student plan just set it up for next renewal date so you don’t loose what you paid for this month, you can change it in your self serve account 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You can always switch to any Plan you prefer. I see no restrictions why you should you Not being able to switch. It is part of regular offers and it looks it does not apply to New customers only. It looks like it is time limited offer, though.

Meow_0-1660945366619.png

You can schedule plan change or do switch it Now if you are close to renewal date or used all data from old plan.

The only think you might not get is extra Points which are geared toward new customers only. Read fine print...

Meow_0-1660946503661.png

@Keegansmilez wrote:

My daughter is 15’r and currently has the $50 plan per month for 10 fb at 3G. Is is possible to switch her to the student plan? We have contemplated possibly switching providers because she doesn’t get the best network coverage for the amount we pay but this deal seems enticing. Anyone have any info if that is a thing?

Yes, existing customers can switch to the $55/20GB plan.  However, change plans won't help with network coverage.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes she can easily switch to the new plan.  Search the community for more information and details.

Need Help? Let's chat.