cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in activation

WilliamTa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was just entered my credit card to pay for my plan and as soon I did that Public Mobile took the money but kicked me out. Now everytime I login I got stuck at the payment screen when I did verify that the money already taken from my credit card. 

I have submitted ticket #364923-241 for my problem, and provided IMEI and current provide account.

Is there any other information I need to provide to resolve this issue? Is there a time frame I can expect to have this resolved.

Thanks,

Wanna join Public but can't.

4 REPLIES 4

@WilliamTa  We happy to hear it and welcome to public mobile , as for your PIN you can set the 4 Digit pin to whatever you want in your account profile page . It used to ask us for one in activation awhile back but since new system update it doesn’t ask for this anymore and it’s up to us to create one in the account afterwards . And it’s good to have four using *611 and verifying your account with support when you need there help 

add @WilliamTa  notice to the left of first red circle in my screen shot says reset pin tap it and choose and confirm a new 4Digit PIn you will remember 

profile tabs

Handy1_0-1704479840057.jpeg

WilliamTa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just a quick update to all my new helpful neighbors. My issue is resolved and my PM account is working. The only thing left is I don't have a PIN. Not sure if I need one but I did receive a text that it's set up but I didn't receive my PIN and don't know where to find it in my account. I have submitted a ticket for that.

Thanks for everyone's input with my issue. Again, it's resolved and all is good now.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@WilliamTa  Are you using the app to activate not website , all activations need the app now . But since you submitted ticket they usually reply with in the hour sometimes longer but 

After submitting ticket keep an eye on your community inbox for their reply , or you can use this link to the community in box

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@WilliamTa 

were you using app or the browser?

if you have been using ONLY the browser, after the payment step, you need to download PM app and use it to continue the activation using the app

Sound like you have not use the app yet.  If you have not done so, please download the app and login and continue.  After you login using the app, it will give you chance to port the number.  For the porting info, please use account number with your old provider instead of IMEI for less chance of failure

Need Help? Let's chat.