cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Transfer Issue

Joyceyvuong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,
I am requesting to transfer my mobile phone number and did not received the authorization SMS from my Old-Service-Provider until after the 90 minutes. I tried to resubmit the transfer request by contacting a Customer Support Agent but the link has a 404 error. I followed the steps to refresh the page, erase the cookies, and clearing the cache from my browser but it still does not work. @CS_Agent, please help! Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

EliseUrness
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having the same issue and really need a customer support person to resubmit the number transfer request asap. I have been unable to submit a ticket for over a week. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Joyceyvuong  No worries I’ll send you the porting team number private message and they can re trigger the port  request for you 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Joyceyvuong 

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

**But they are closed for tonight, please call them tomorrow morning

Need Help? Let's chat.