cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still only SOS service

JazzWriter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It seems this is a common problem.
I signed on the night before last and still don't have service. I have tried the suggestions I found in this forum (remove SIM for a minute, etc) and nothing has worked. Yes, I responded to the validation SMS from my previous provider. What should I try next?

Cheers

6 REPLIES 6

JazzWriter

Customer service agent, Christopher was able to resolve the issue. After much back and forth we got it sorted, and all is well.

Thanks everyone for your helpful replies!

Cheers,

JazzWriter

Sandalwood1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just referred and signed up a relative today, All went well. When porting her number to Public they never did get a SMS text from the previous provider. I checked her phone after about 30 minutes and still no text, lol no service either with the old providers sim in place. I turned off the phone and put in the Public Mobile sim and restarted the phone. Number had been ported and all P.M. services working !! I am happy all went well. 

JazzWriter

I have done so, yes. Thank you. I await a reply. Cheers!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JazzWriter 

You are the second member with provisional/backend issue with the SIM this morning.

Just private message a CS_Agent on the envelope icon on your computer.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JazzWriter  You just need support to reset your account 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JazzWriter no worry, it could be just sim card provisioning issue. Easy fix for PM and you just need to engage them by open ticket vis messaging here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.