cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no phone service!!

Carla-Anne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please help us! My daughter activated her phone yesterday. The payment went through. It’s been nearly 24 hours and she cannot make or receive calls or texts. But she needs the phone for work. 

PLEASE HELP. 

16 REPLIES 16

@Carla-Anne  you don't need it now  (but GOOD)

but keep that in mind in case you have any friends want to join and need a physical sim  

thanks @Carla-Anne  for the update and glad it is working!! Enjoy the new network!

Carla-Anne

@softech @I had no idea!! That is super great to know. Thank you! 

@Carla-Anne   We Happy you got it all sorted out 

Carla-Anne

@hTideGnow  and @Handy1  We did a network refresh and did another reassign of the primary network and it’s working now! 

you have been so helpful. Thank you very much! 

HI @Carla-Anne   Support usually closed at 10PM EST

reply them now, don't wait

if no reply tomorrow, then reply back again tomorrow morning

@Carla-Anne  While waiting for support , to respond again , you can try to reset network setting and see if that helps .. and maybe try turning airplane mode on and off again 

Carla-Anne

@hTideGnow Yes we tried. I got a reply asking for account number, pin, etc etc … answered their requests and then nothing. No reply. Nothing. 

we don’t live close to an area that sells physical SIM cards. It’s over an hour one way. We ordered one for my husbands phone and it took almost 3 weeks to get here. So we thought eSim would be a faster more efficient option. Clearly … I am VERY unimpressed. 

@hTideGnow Do you know what hours they keep? Like what’s the best time to contact them again? 

@Carla-Anne   you have opened a ticket yet?

agent are on EST

(eSim , not easy to check on another phone.  This is why I don't like eSIM.  LoL)

Carla-Anne

@hTideGnow What time is early? Where are they located? What time zone? 

Carla-Anne

@hTideGnow It’s an eSim so we can’t easily try it in another phone. We’ve tried to get in touch with an agent. But so far nothing. 

Carla-Anne

@computergeek541 and @Handy1 She has rebooted the phone. We’ve tried everything we know. I did submit a ticket. They asked for more info and then ….  Nothing. She moved her phone number from the previous provider to the new eSim. So she’s trying to use her old number. The old provider says she’s been successfully moved over. But still cannot accept or receive calls or texts. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Carla-Anne you can try  the sim in another phone just to be sure.  But lookblike a setup problem and you need agent to double check the activation 

Message them early 

@Handy1 wrote:

@Carla-Anne  Has she rebooted the phone ? Was it a new number or ported in number ? If you need support here the link 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

While a porting issue is possiblie, that wouldn't prevent calls from being made or text messages from being sent.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Carla-Anne  Has she rebooted the phone ? Was it a new number or ported in number ? If you need support here the link 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.