cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still having issues

Ericsparrow56
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone have any insight as to what's going on with the self serve site?  I'm still having rhe same issue after a month.  Its nothing on my end. Network connection is fine..tried numerous browsers in incognito mode...devices..laptops..but no luck.  My password wasn't wrong amd payments have always been on time.  There's no reason on my end for this issue. I asked customer service about it but all they said was they were worming on it. 

Screenshot_20220802-010839_Chrome.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

I have been getting that from time to time @Ericsparrow56 . I am able to log into self serve now.

Either try again later, or maybe if you have a shortcut/favorite for the login location, then skip that for the time being, and go to the community page:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Mobile-Community/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Community

Then select My Account or My Rewards at top right:

esjliv_0-1659435772930.png

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Ericsparrow56 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,open from browaer Edge and check the update browaer.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ericsparrow56 

Lol...working on it? Or worming their way out of it? Either they have not found a solution yet or they have not applied it to your account. When was the last time you asked for an update? They may have closed your ticket without informing you as I have discovered of late.

@softech 

Was there a resolution with the other reported instances of this issue?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ericsparrow56   You have opened ticket with PM yet?

I think I saw posts with similar login issue, the OP said the account had issue during migration and hence PM Support had to step in and fix it.

I see you are talking to PM Support already, they have escalated the issue to technical team yet?

And... did you change the email address  used to login lately?

Need Help? Let's chat.