cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step 6/6 ESIM NOT INSTALLED but without activation email esim QR code

coreslogic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I'm at step 6/6 where the activation failed without ESIM installed.
I was checking forum saying that there should be an activation email with ESIM QR code to scan but there isn't one and my credit card has been charged.  Any help is appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

coreslogic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks @hTideGnow , I have submitted a re-send request to PM support as there is no welcome email to begin with so I cannot install eSIM.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @coreslogic 

you checked the Sim manager and sure the eSIM wasn't installed?

and yes, usually the QR code is on the Welcome Email, but if you don't have it, then you have to open ticket with PM support and ask them to resend

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@coreslogic wrote:

Hello, I'm at step 6/6 where the activation failed without ESIM installed.
I was checking forum saying that there should be an activation email with ESIM QR code to scan but there isn't one and my credit card has been charged.  Any help is appreciated.

@coreslogic , did it ask you to install the eSIM, has it tried? Or there was no option at all to install it?

Edit: if it tried but just isn’t activating your service.

Please try these things below to see if any help. Others have experienced similar issue & sometimes these suggestions have worked!

(I had my data on plus my Wi-Fi was turned on & connected to my home internet to be sure I had all connections while doing this)

Reboot your phone.

In cellular settings make sure that “Turn On This Line “ (for iPhone ) is selected. (I am not positive where the setting is on a different phone to turn it on, possibly ‘Turn on your eSIM under Mobile Network’), reboot your phone. (You may need to reset network settings then reboot)

Need Help? Let's chat.