Did you mean: 

Start a request for help

Children4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Get a help number

6 REPLIES 6

Children4

Thank you soooo much i took the sim card out of my iphone 8 and looked very carefully then tried again. you are correct. and i thought i had tried every way to put it in. I hope you have the best day.

@Children4 both iPhone 5s and iPhone 8 use nano SIM and the same SIM card should fit.  Maybe you have turned the SIM card upside down?

Children4

my husband has an iphone 5S and we got him a new/used iphone 8 from our granddaughter but the sim card does not fit. he has an account with public mobile that i made but never made a community for him. We would like to keep his same number and plan with PM but have no idea how to get a new sim card for that phone or how to set it up. Need help thanks

Children4

i can not access this link

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Children4 PM does not have a support number but if you don't mind,  your can share your issue here and maybe we can help 

However, if you have account problem, especially with money or refund request,  yes, you need to check with PM support.  To open ticket with PM  :

1  . If you have access to Self-Serve My account:  For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.  

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click  "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket".  Then follow to complete the ticket submission.     

2 .  If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method:  you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.