cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start Plan Early

TyR93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I would like to start my new plan early. I have changed plans and am set to restart on June 15th, but would like to start it now. I have already paid. Please help

7 REPLIES 7

@wetcoaster  Yes I agree I say that in my prior post I was also trying to text out some new images I made up … why me messages where little scattered … but I think I have it all set up now 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Cancel the scheduled plan change and then change it again, but this time immediately. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TyR93 wrote:

Hi there,

I would like to start my new plan early. I have changed plans and am set to restart on June 15th, but would like to start it now. I have already paid. Please help

@TyR93  just go back to My Account, change plan screen and click "Change plan now"

Pm will charge you the new plan amount now and will start the new plan immediately

@Handy1 

I understand the OP slightly differently... To me it sounds that they have done the scheduled plan change for renewal and now want to change to the scheduled plan immediately.

I have not tried this yet in the new portal (and, from this device, this stupid system doesn't let me log into the account I have a scheduled plan change on, so can't confirm right now...), but, in the previous "My Account" you had to cancel the scheduled plan change to be able to do an immediate change to the same plan. That, of course, only works if the plan is still available. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TyR93  

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1685711548255.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TyR93  If it’s a different plan you’re changing to just go back cancel  the plan change … then select the plan again  for change and change it immediately and. Not for renewal 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TyR93  You typically need supports help to do a early renewal 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Some have said you. Do it yourself like this if you want to try 

Early renewal

assuming at least that your current plan is still one that is offered .  If you go into your Self Serve account and schedule a plan change to a different plan, the Self Serve page will then alllow you to select your current plan as an immediate plan change if you go back to change your plan again…otherwise if your existing plan is not there you will need supports help with this

Need Help? Let's chat.