cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Offer! $25 for 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus

cellphonesaver
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Special Offer! $25 for 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus

Does this plan have canada wide minutes and canada wide data? Are all new plans Canada wide?

9 REPLIES 9

krzcnck

@madhi19 wrote:

Make it a full 1GB and I might go for it not everybody want to do that AutoPay stuff. I try to keep my credit card info off databases that don't need it to be in.

get a prepaid card and make sure it is loaded every month around renewal time, or keep it there for autopay bonus and pay by voucher

It is what it is. Everyone wants a better deal but for $25 you get 1/2 Gb or for $23 you get 1 Gb. The choice is yours.

madhi19

Make it a full 1GB and I might go for it not everybody want to do that AutoPay stuff. I try to keep my credit card info off databases that don't need it to be in.

cellphonesaver

My Account , Change Plan, More details(expand) at the bottom of the page

cellphonesaver

Awesome!

@cellphonesaver wrote:

For this specific plan or all new plans?

They still have "2" which talks about Province wide plans, but in the description for each plan it says Canada Wide. So I'm wondering if it is outdated and all the plans has been changed to Canada Wide

More Details:

(2) Province-Wide option includes outgoing calls you make anywhere in Canada to a number with an area code in the same province, and incoming calls you receive from anywhere in the world. A long distance talk add-on is required to place calls to numbers with area codes outside of your home province.

Where are you seeing this?  On the plan page, every plan is either Canada wide of Canada+US.

@cellphonesaver  there's no more province wide plans, they're all Canada wide! 

cellphonesaver

For this specific plan or all new plans?

They still have "2" which talks about Province wide plans, but in the description for each plan it says Canada Wide. So I'm wondering if it is outdated and all the plans has been changed to Canada Wide

More Details:

(2) Province-Wide option includes outgoing calls you make anywhere in Canada to a number with an area code in the same province, and incoming calls you receive from anywhere in the world. A long distance talk add-on is required to place calls to numbers with area codes outside of your home province.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@cellphonesaver  yes that's right, Canada wide data and calling and international texting from Canada 

Need Help? Let's chat.