cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, but I need my money back. This is rediculous

Patman123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid $38.08 on April 30, 2024 for a Public Mobile plan and, for reasons unknown, was unable to activate my plan. Despite not being able to use my Public Mobile plan and having no choice but to stick to ROGERS I was told I couldn’t be refunded from ‘Public Mobile’s end.’ This is ridiculous and is theft as I didn’t receive the services I paid for, and I certainly didn’t make any mistakes on my end.

Can someone at Public Mobile PLEASE refund me already? This is ridiculous. I’ve never been screwed over like this by a business before.

5 REPLIES 5

@Patman123 

Do a chargeback on your credit card under the provision that the services you paid for we’re not received.

We are all customers here. If you want to contact public mobile you have to do so at the links previously provided. Public Mobile does not read or see these post. 

Patman123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No use in crediting an account that isn’t activated and therefore can’t be used. Services weren’t rendered yet I was charged $38.08 which technically is theft.

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Try again. If you have never successfully activated they should at least be able to credit your account at a minimum.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Patman123  Did you use the app to activate ? You need the app not website . If you tried the app and still couldn’t activate please submit ticket with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.