cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Sorry! We are having trouble with this page. Please try again later.”

ACTASWATER
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I try to change my plan in my account. Web site shows the error msg.

"Sorry! We are having trouble with this page. Please try again later."  

5 REPLIES 5

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I remember having issue with firefox when I was activating my account.  You can try to disable ad blocks or any other add on programs that may interfere with page loading.

rgwong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It looks like the Public Mobile self serve site is having issues with Firefox and Chrome. It worked properly with Edge. Hopefully they'll get their Firefox and Chrome support corrected.

Strongly recommend differnet browser
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@ACTASWATER  Could just be a temproary issue, maybe try clearing cache, try different browser?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ACTASWATER, yes seems there are some issues popping up right now.  If you are at your renewal date and want to switch plans I would contact a MOD through private message.  You can find all the info right here http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.