cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Somehow bought the old black friday plan

harrybpo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, I just joined public mobile a few moments ago and realized that somehow, I purchased the old black friday deal (34/month for 20Gb 5G) but the current plan posted is supposed to be 40Gb/month.

Unfortunately, I did not catch that detail while signing up/paying and enrolled in the 3 month plan. 

Is there a possibility to switch to the current promotion now? I did choose to change the subscription next cycle but that will be in February.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@harrybpo You joined "a few moments ago"? Do you mean months? There wasn't a 90 day option that adds up to $34/month at any time during the Black Friday sales. Do you mean to say you took a 90 day sub a while back and now you have buyers remorse? That's the risk of taking a 90 day plan. To me the savings of $5/month was never worth it, as plans have been changing rapidly for the better.

Unfortunately your best option is to schedule the plan change now for your next renewal date. That way you'll lock in the plan before it disappears. You won't get your 40 gigs now, but there isn't much you can do about that.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@harrybpo 

Unfortunately, you will lose your data and and remaining funds on your current plan if you switch now.

To lock in on the Black Friday deal, switch on your next renewal date so it will change in February and live with 20gb for 3 months. 😭

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@harrybpo 

Reach out to an agent.

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, I guess go to the option of "Change subscription" 
You can find deals for Black Friday, 5G, 4G, 3G plans. You can choose from there! 

Need Help? Let's chat.