cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim tracking number?

tuo2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I've ordered my SIM (Order #99660) on Dec 5th. It's been more than the average specified times so I was wondering if the mods could help see what's up with it? I'm in Vancouver right now and I have a hunch it might be because of the snow and all that (we're not used to it here), but is there anyway I could check? 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi.. @tuo2

there is a guy on craigslist vancouver ( downtown) who sells an activated account still under the promo plan....he did set it up with an alberta number but said he would change that to a bc number if required... i think he has about 70 days left on the plan..

the good: it is the promo plan which can be transfered to you ( 90 day/12gb/unltd. local/unltd. intern. text )..account is setup....he would transfer over to you....

the bad: he asks 130.00 ( 70 days left or so )..but i'm sure he is more then willing to come down with the price a little more as he would otherwise run into the issue that he lost 120.00 or has to pay 120.00 again... so the pressure is on him

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

There is no way for you to check. @Caroline_D or another moderator may have time in a day or two to check for you.

If it has not arrived by Monday let us know. Someone the the Vancouver area may have a spare.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.