Did you mean: 

Sim never arrived

BrianSTo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No sim???  Can I talk to someone???

14 REPLIES 14

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Delivery windows is 5-10 business days. Sometimes even longer...

If you do not receive it within 3 weeks, contact agent.

@BrianSTo 

Best bet is to go a corporate TELUS, Koodo, or Mobile Klinik location and purchase one.

If in the GTA, there's also canadiancellsupplies.com, who sell SIM cards pretty cheap - usually cheaper than here.

This way, you'll get the SIM card, plus have an extra one in the event your may become unusable for any reason (lost, stolen, damaged)  -OR-  to refer a friend/relative here then supply them your referral code and provide a SIM card too!!!

BrianSTo

Several attempts when I am logged in and same issue - can't get past step 1 to submit a ticket !!!

@BrianSTo - if still issues with SIMon Chatbot, go the route of the private message (2nd option listed).

BrianSTo

maybe I am mis understanding but I have to use incognito to access help?  really?

BrianSTo

yup already verified - still nothing - can't log get past first screen!   crazy !  very poor

@BrianSTo  Try bottom link in and any of these posts above also when trying to sign into your self serve it’s best to incognito private mode as there are cache issues 

@BrianSTo wrote:

Over a month!!!  Crazy system ! Yes I go to chat bot - it says oh no can't help - contact /submit ticket - that tells me to log in - log in not accepted!!!   pretty poor!

@BrianSTo - log in using your Community credentials first, then later it may ask you to verify using My account credentials.

@BrianSTo 

at the last stage about My Account login when you submit ticket, you can change to PIN if you remember the 4 digits PIN

if not, just message support using the method 2 provide above

BrianSTo

Over a month!!!  Crazy system ! Yes I go to chat bot - it says oh no can't help - contact /submit ticket - that tells me to log in - log in not accepted!!!   pretty poor!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@BrianSTo  It can take up to 3 weeks to arrive if you need one sooner try calling local Koodo kiosk around you one is bound to have one , unfortunately no one to talk to on phone here everything is done online but you can contact support to see when it shipped and when to except it 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BrianSTo how long ago did you order it? It should take 1-10 (edit I meant 7 -10) working days.

If over this time period contact CSA to inquire or ask for another one be sent out to you.

There is no phone number to call, sorry.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BrianSTo 

PM deliver of sim card could be as many as 3 weeks.  Not good  😞

if you want a status update, you might want to open ticket with them and at least they can confirm if it was received and processed

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Sim card order", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.