cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim locked

Mlissatootoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help unlocking my sim but don’t have a code or pin ? 

11 REPLIES 11

I meant other regulars here who are more into Apple products.

Did you check the devicecheck mentioned earlier?

Mlissatootoo

Not blacklisted 

B3ACBFDD-9759-4E89-B7C9-929F2BD1EC54.png

Mlissatootoo

I’ve talked to Apple they only deal with software. I have Registered and set phone up with my Apple ID but can only do that without SIM card in it . Once I put in the sim it goes back to hello set up phone screen then goes to those pics 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Nice job with the pics. Yes, your phone is locked. Where are the Apple folks around here? Do you have an Apple ID? Can you register the phone to your Apple ID.

@Mlissatootoo   

>I have just purchased a used bell locked phone and this whole trying to get it unlocked has been over a month now 

did you get it via private sell? how you got that?  You supposed to contact Bell to have it unlocked.  PM cannot help with that.

Also, better check if the phone is blacklisted here

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

Mlissatootoo

8F2CF312-2F17-4B49-90E6-76A12209E259.png

43BAD8B7-78D0-4E55-9B37-05229122709D.png

D93821E7-5E10-4B56-A6DA-FC646D6294DB.png

D33F533E-D84C-47C5-8869-8ADED7BA950C.png

Have a look at devicecheck.ca to remove that possibility.

Can you connect to wifi and go to settings general about to see if anything downloads.

Can you tell us the exact messages you're getting from a power off restart.

Mlissatootoo

I have just purchased a used bell locked phone and this whole trying to get it unlocked has been over a month now and they just sent me instructions for unlocking but it’s not working still but they say the phone is unlocked. And when I try different SIM cards and restrart the phone the phone carrier info changed to the last SIM card I put in the phone. So now the phone says public mobile as carrier but still won’t work . I don’t know what to doing have been sent the two codes for sim but I do to ow how to. Use them . I have an iPhone s6 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mlissatootoo 

What does your phone show?

There are 2 PUK, one for a locked phone and one for the SIM.

If you just purchased the phone privately then there is a good chance the phone is locked.

If that is not the case then you will need to contact a CS_Agent for a SIM PUK.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Mlissatootoo 

What is the code your device is asking for?
Enter "Screen PIN" or "Passcode"
"SIM card PIN"
"SIM card PUK"
"SIM Network Unlock PUK"
Network Locked

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Oyn1L6

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mlissatootoo   is that a unlock code for SIM pin?  what exact error was it?

There are different kind of PUK, if it is SIM card PUK and  the message is “PIN unlock key (PUK)” or "Enter PUK Your SIM cannot be accessed",

open a ticket with PM Support using this direct link:  https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Oyn1L6

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

But there are other kinds as well:

If it is a Samsung and if the message is "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." 

call  Samsung 1-800-726-7864, The only info you will need to provide for a master unlock was the IMEI and where the phone was purchased

If the message is "SIM network unlock PIN"

You have to ask the carrier where you got the phone from for the carrier unlock code. (PM would not be able to help with this) 

Need Help? Let's chat.